velvetsun

This Bookish Endeavor

Reading is my number one passion in life. I am a humble book blogger and I *always* have something to say about books!

Unholy Ghosts - Stacia Kane I am SO grateful to have found this series. Completely original and addictive storytelling. Deeply flawed characters that I still managed to care about.This book also features several characters who speak with what can only be described as a kind of intensely grammatically incorrect dialect that would normally be a deal breaker for me when it comes to reading and enjoying a book. I'm not sure if it was just the fact that the dialect made sense in the scope of the story, or if I have gotten more easy-going in my old age (i'm betting on the first option) but it didn't bother me at all here. In fact, i actually thought the way that my favorite character Trouble spoke was...kind of cool. I know, it's weird, right?! The only thing keeping me from giving this 5 stars was the fact that I found the story slightly confusing towards the end. But, otherwise...this book totally rocked!